DXL - APRSmap englisch
Für die deutsche Version dieses Projekts >>hier klicken<<
APRSmap is a new APRS client software by OE5DXL, which is based on the OSM map source. It allows a lot of features in only one program by a good usability. NO installation is required, just put it on a disk an start it!
A lot of documentation work has to be done soon !!
- OpenSource and already compiled for windows and linux
- 100%ige compliance with the current APRS protocol specifications
- No installation required, just copy and start
- No unnecessary menus, focus is on the representation
- IP-based, out-of-the-box network-ready in HAMNET and Internet
- Operation via shortcuts
- Local serial connection (TNC) possible - operating as an RF IGATE
- Several MapSources can be used. By default, this is OSM - OpenStreetMap
- Downloading map source on demand
- Track filter for delayed / late / repeated packets "F"
- Radio propagation calculation (since v0.36) "R"
- Animation of tracks with timeline "A"
- Animation of the temperature distribution "W"
The software is available for OS like WINDOWS, LINUX and systems based on ARM structures like raspberry pi.