Für die deutsche Version dieses Projekts >>hier klicken<<
APRSmap is a new APRS client software by OE5DXL, which is based on the OSM map source. It allows a lot of features in only one program by a good usability. NO installation is required, just put it on a disk an start it!
A lot of documentation work has to be done soon !!
- OpenSource and already compiled for windows and linux
- 100% compliance with the current APRS protocol specifications
- No installation required, just copy and start
- No unnecessary menus, focus is on the representation
- IP-based, out-of-the-box network-ready in HAMNET and Internet
- Operation via shortcuts
- Local serial connection (TNC) possible - operating as an RF IGATE
- Several MapSources can be used. By default, this is OSM - OpenStreetMap
- Downloading map source on demand
- Track filter for delayed / late / repeated packets "f"
- Radio propagation calculation (since v0.36) "R"
- Animation of tracks with timeline "a"
- Animation of the temperature distribution "w"
: delete markers @ reset <On Next Click> to menu mode A Animate B or <Backspace> go back in position history C Center (to last clicked Pixel) E toggle Errors only/All for stepping along a track with <> F Junk Filter toggle on/off H Heard (click symbol or text of igate before) I Internal Status Listing L toggle labels on/off M toggle dimm not moving since 10min O toggle Objects/Items on/off Q Quit Program R toggle Radio tracks on/off S Screenshot ppm/bpm V make Video map.y4m uncompressed in YUV4MPEG2 format W toggle Wx temperature map (use topo or no map) X set Marker 1 to clicked position Y set Marker 2 and Line to Marker 1 / zoom to Marker 1-2 Square ~ change track colour + Zoom in - Zoom out . zoom to track and show only this (clicked before) = same as but with radio tracks 0 show all (and radio tracks off) 1,2,3,4 Zoom/Pan to stored Views 7 use osm map 9 use osm topo map ESC close menus Cursor up/down/left/right move map, same as click near margin SHIFT with up/down/left/right/[zoom+]/[zoom-] in smaller steps DEL delete selected
APRSmap Download - For Windows, Linux and ARM (Raspberry Pi)