Für die deutsche Version dieses Projekts >>hier klicken<<
APRSmap is a new APRS client software by OE5DXL, which is based on the OSM map source. It allows a lot of features in only one program by a good usability. NO installation is required, just put it on a disk an start it!
A lot of documentation work has to be done soon !!
- OpenSource and already compiled for windows and linux
- 100% compliance with the current APRS protocol specifications
- No installation required, just copy and start
- No unnecessary menus, focus is on the representation
- IP-based, out-of-the-box network-ready in HAMNET and Internet
- Operation via shortcuts
- Local serial connection (TNC) possible - operating as an RF IGATE
- Several MapSources can be used. By default, this is OSM - OpenStreetMap
- Downloading map source on demand
- Track filter for delayed / late / repeated packets "f"
- Radio propagation calculation (since v0.36) "R"
- Animation of tracks with timeline "a"
- Animation of the temperature distribution "w"
: delete markers @ reset <On Next Click> to menu mode a Animate (Click to Map to set Parameters) b or <Backspace> go back in position history c Center (to last clicked Pixel) d toggle (missing) map download e toggle Errors only/All for stepping along a track with <> f Junk Filter toggle on/off h Heard (click symbol or text of igate before) i Internal Status Listing l toggle Labels on/off m toggle dimm not moving since 10min o toggle Objects/Items on/off p toggle mouse-over Hints q Quit Program r toggle Radio tracks on/off s toggle show only stations with a selected symbol u toggle tx/rx-Monitor window on/off w toggle WX stations and Temperature x set Marker 1 to mouse position y set Marker 2 and Line to Marker 1 B Open Beacon editor F Find Call (with wildcards * ?), Locator, Latitude/Longitude H Altitude Colour Map (if srtm-Data avaliable) M Compose Message R toggle Radiorange Map on/off S Screenshot bpm (win), png (linux) W Rain map (use topo or dark map) < > Step along Beacons/Waypoints of a selected User ( ) Map Brightness +- 5% / zoom to Marker 1-2 Square \ shortcut list ~ change track colour + Zoom in - Zoom out . zoom to track and show only this (clicked before) = same as . but with radio tracks 0 show all (and radio tracks off) 1,2,3,4 Zoom/Pan to stored Views 7,8,9 use map type as configured ESC close menus Cursor up/down/left/right move map, same as click near margin SHIFT with up/down/left/right/[zoom+]/[zoom-] in smaller steps DEL delete selected (Symbol, Waypoint) TAB switch between two Views ctrl-L Reset Image and Mouse parameters to default ctrl-V Paste
APRSmap Download - For Windows, Linux and ARM (Raspberry Pi)